Wholewheat Lemon Berry Muffins!
- 1 3/4 cups Spelt Wholemeal flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup dairy milk (or non dairy milk, almond milk etc.)
- 1/2 cup coconut butter/oil
- pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- juice from half lemon
- 1/2 cup frozen berries (blueberries, raspberries etc.)
- 2 tbsp oatmeal (not instant)
Preheat oven to 360°F (180°C).
Blend the coconut butter and honey until smooth. Add the eggs (one at the time) and mix.
Pour in the lemon juice and add the salt. Mix again. Combine the flour with the baking powder and sift. Add the flour and the milk to the coconut butter egg mixture and mix well until everything is combined. Now fold in the berries and oatmeal gently and pour the mixture into muffin tray.